Sunday 4 December 2022

December 4, 2022

 

 

Our fourth yule calendar entry comes from Passerose! She has sent this letter with grand yule things!


~


Hullo Hobbits!

 

For this year’s Yule calendar, I was a bit embarrassed cause I had no idea of what to do. But after thinking about it for a bit of time, I finally got something interesting. I found plenty of little things that would be nice to see here. And so, I decided to show them all to you.

This is my Small Yule Things Melting Pot!

 

To start with, here’s our local Yule tree at night. Trust me, it’s quite a big one for our small town.

 


Then, I wanted to show you this great painting titled “La pie”, created by Claude Monet. I sent it especially to those who (like me), doesn’t have enough snow at their home yet.

 


Also, I have noted here three short old poems called Haikus written a long time ago by some Japanese poets.

 

 

Come, let’s go

Snow-viewing

Till we’re buried.

(Matsuo Basho)

The snow is melting

And the village is flooded

With children.

(Kobayashi Issa)
 

See the river flow

In a long unbroken line

On the field of snow.

(Boncho)

 
 

And finally, this is a drawing of myself waving and wishing to you all a Happy Yule!

 


 

I hope you liked these small Yule things. I wish you all a Grand Yule celebration and plenty of food and biscuits to enjoy with your friends and family.

Cheers!

 

Passerose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment