Wednesday 14 December 2022

December 14, 2022

 

 

For our 14th yule calendar surprise, we have another letter by miss Passerose! She has sent us some lovely drawings made by a quick painter.


Hullo everyone!

 

For today, I wanted to present you a few paintings. They have all been made by a certain Dall·e but they’re all based on my ideas. To explain a bit, she’s quite talented but she is always in need of advice to help her create things. For example, here I gave her some words like “Yule”, “Hobbits”, “Dancing”, “Snowy town”, “Feast” and she made a huge number of different paintings very quickly. In the end, I had to choose among all the paintings she made with my help so I could show you these five here.

I hope you’ll like them!

 

Passerose

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment