Thursday 23 December 2021

December 23, 2021

 

 

I can't believe that we are already here, looking at our 23rd yule calendar surprise. Tomorrow we'll reveal the last one. Today though, I have something special for you all. I wanted to sing one of my favourite Brandy Badgers yule songs – In the Starlit Night, a song written by miss Lina. It is based on the song When a Child is Born. Here, I sing the song and strum along with my guitar. I am as amateur as you can get, but I hope this recording is at least tolerable. It's not that I am aiming to take part in the Shire's Got Talent or anything...


For me, this song about friends and yule pretty much emphasizes what I feel now on yuletide. I wanted to express gratitude for all my friends, both real life and in-game ones. Thank you for being there for me. Cheers!



In the Starlit Night - a yule song



No comments:

Post a Comment