Sunday 12 December 2021

December 12, 2021


 Today, we have a special treat for you: a yule story by miss Holly. In this story, she sets off to search for the mysterious Winter Mathom...


 
The Winter Mathom...a Hobbit Yule Adventure
by Miss Holly

Here's what Miss Holly tells about making the story and video:

Although I had the nebulous idea months ago, it only came together very recently, and I did most of the work under very trying circumstances, so please enjoy this homespun tale and be forgiving of minor imperfections...thank you! And a warm thank you to my Hobbit friends on Laurelin, who are welcoming, undemanding and fun. Finally, I was so happy to include music from Geoffroi/Pipes, and our old friend Rosalie, both of whom I miss so much, as well as music from my dear, talented friend Tomeoric, and included a couple of mine. ~ Hollyberye - Happy Yule! ~ 7 December 2021 ~


1 comment: