Monday 14 December 2020

December 14, 2020

 

Today, we'll reveal you another video! This one is a simple yule-themed slideshow by me. I have used old pictures for this one from our previous yule calendars. The screenshots are mostly by Piandao and a few by me. The music is composed and arranged by my brother who has a musical project called Grimwater.

Yule memories

My brother is a self-taught musician whose music has been inspired by the works of Tolkien, among other things. The name Grimwater refers to a place in Ered Luin. If you liked the music in this video, you should check out his other works too, there are quite a few! The Folk of the Groves is my personal favourite. Many contagious memories to hum along. My brother is quite productive too, so remember to follow him on YouTube, Spotify and other places so that you won't miss any of the new releases.

1 comment:

  1. Charming, calming, lovely, artistic and warm...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete