Wednesday 6 December 2023

December 6, 2023

 

 

Our sixth yule calendar surprise comes from Yamy. Our Hobbity Yule Calendar is about small things that bring people big joy. In this spirit, Yamy wanted to share the daily list of small things that bring them big Joy. Yamy also sent some pictures from their burrow.

 

Small Things that brings me Big Joy

by Yamy 

 

•    Wake up in the morning with the song of many birds & receive a lot tiny kisses from this little guy that I named "El-mozo".


•    Take a little sunshine to warm the old bones, like my sister's cat ''Lucky'' knows well.

 



•    Tend a tiny garden that drives even in winter time, over the small vintage table that my long gone granpa inherited me. 

 

 

•    Admire the blooms of winter like these "Trompeta de Angel".

 

 

•    Enjoy a soothing infusion made with fresh "Paletaria" herbs from my garden.

 

 

•    Play my favorite Middle Earth themed game LOTRO & decorate my game house for Winter time. (Screenshots will be provided later in this Yule Calendar.)

•    Rest at the end of the day with my little furry hobbit "Amy" beside a warm Christmas tree.


2 comments:

  1. Yama...I love this. Especially the herb plant and the overall appreciation for small things that make our world brighter and kinder.

    ReplyDelete